Inizio launches strategic engagement offering to transform customer experiences
6 June 2023 – London, UK — Inizio, a global commercialisation partner dedicated to the health and life sciences industry, has announced the launch of a major new strategic combination at Inizio Engage. A purpose-built brand, set to change the way the industry interacts with its customers, Inizio Engage now combines the strength, expertise and proven track record of Ashfield Engage and The Creative Engagement Group into a unified global strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner.
Inizio Engage was formed in response to the rapidly evolving product and commercialisation landscape in health and life sciences. Faced with mounting pricing pressures and fewer product approvals, companies need to commercialise more efficiently than ever and realise the promise of omnichannel engagements to reach and engage with disparate HCP and patient populations. Powering over seven million engagements annually, Inizio Engage offers an unparalleled level of expertise in creating and delivering personalised customer experiences that inspire change and improve patient outcomes.
Drawing upon more than 7,000 global experts, Inizio Engage now encompasses analytics, technology, training and delivery experience across health and life sciences to ensure the right message is delivered to the right person, at the right time and in the right channel to affect change. Inizio Engage’s service offerings are grouped into five specialist areas:
- Decision Optimisation – brings together expertise in data and integrated insights, treatment experience design, independent industry benchmarking and market access. All combine unique methodologies, advanced analytics and deep expertise to ensure clients’ engagement strategies become their best source of competitive advantage
- XD (Experience Design) – combines insight, expertise and creative to design and deliver world class experiences that engage people, change mindsets and behavior, enrich cultures, enhance skills and drive overall business performance
- Patient Solutions – harnesses the power of empathy and insights to enhance access and adherence, delivering patient-centric engagement solutions built upon a strong culture and heritage, a wide range of capabilities, deep expertise and partnership
- Medical Affairs – provides vital medical information and compelling scientific dialogue to meet regulatory requirements, achieve business objectives and enhance the customer experience
- Commercial – combines the latest technology and data-driven insights with motivated teams to create innovative omnichannel solutions designed to accelerate sales performance and maximise commercial success.
Commenting on the launch, Greg Flynn, global president, Inizio Engage said: “Reaching HCPs and patients is getting more complex and challenging, due to seismic changes across the industry. That’s why we have decided to combine these two leading organisations together.
“By working as one, united, Inizio Engage brand, we can better leverage our respective talents and methodologies to create streamlined engagement opportunities across the product lifecycle, and power more effective engagement solutions. But more importantly, we empower our employees to share their passion and expertise in a broader context to deliver change in healthcare.”
Paul Taaffe, chief executive officer of Inizio added: “For companies working in the health and life sciences sector, the route to market and beyond is complex and businesses need to rely on a multi-specialised partner with the skill set, technology and track record to help them confidently navigate that journey. Inizio Engage is taking a leading role in rewriting the rules of engagement to drive better outcomes for our clients and their patients.”
For information visit: www.inizioengage.com
About Inizio Engage
Part of the Inizio Group, Inizio Engage is a strategic, commercial and creative engagement partner that specialises in healthcare. Our passionate, global workforce provides bespoke engagement solutions via a unique combination of consultation, creation and activation expertise. We augment our local expertise and a diverse mix of skills with data, science and technology, to challenge convention and deliver experiences that create lasting change. It’s how we’re reimagining the way our clients engage patients, payers, people and providers to enhance treatment outcomes and improve lives.
Inizio unlocks the value of healthcare innovations by connecting best-in-class strategic, analytic and creative capabilities. Bridging scientific knowledge, market intelligence, actionable data, cutting-edge tech and creative execution, Inizio helps its clients navigate the complex lifecycle of their assets and achieve optimal outcomes at every pivotal moment on its journey to patients.
Inizio has five specialist business units, each comprising best-in-class companies that provide the depth, breadth and scale to activate transformational change and reimagine health.
Inizio is backed by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R). For more information visit: www.inizio.health
Sandoz has announced that it has entered into a development and commercialisation agreement with Samsung …
Inizio Engage launches Patient Access Services – an integrated suite of patient support services to enhance access and adherence for specialty therapies
Fort Washington, US — Inizio Engage is pleased to announce the launch of Patient Access Services. This custom-built, integrated …
PharmaTher and Vitruvias sign collaboration agreement to commercialise ketamine-based treatment in the US
Specialty pharmaceutical companies, Canadian PharmaTher and US-based Vitruvias, have entered into a commercialisation partnership to …