RSS is an easy way for you to keep updated automatically on websites you like. Instead of you having to go to websites to see if they have written a new article or feature, you can use RSS (which stands for Really Simple Syndication) to keep you updated whenever something new is added.
Pharmafile.com offers the following RSS feeds:
All News, features and appointments – https://pharmafile.com/feed/
Appointments – https://pharmafile.com/appointments/feed/
Pharmafile.com also offers the following channel-specific RSS feeds of news, features and appointments:
• Research and Development – https://pharmafile.com/sector/research-and-development/feed/
• Medical Communications – https://pharmafile.com/sector/medical-communications/feed/
• Sales and Marketing – https://pharmafile.com/sector/sales-and-marketing/feed/
• Manufacturing and Production – https://pharmafile.com/sector/manufacturing-and-production/feed/
• Business Services – https://pharmafile.com/sector/business-services/feed
RSS is available on the site wherever you see this button
What do I need to view RSS feeds?
You can view RSS feeds in three ways:
• Some browsers, including Firefox, Opera and Safari, have functionality which automatically picks up RSS feeds for you.
• Using a web-based reader such as Bloglines
• By downloading a News Reader. There is a range of different news readers available and new versions are appearing all the time. Click here for a list of readers.
Please note that these links are provided for your information. Pharmafile.com is not responsible for the content of external sites, or the consequences of downloading software available from them.
What do I do next?
Once you have downloaded your software you need to subscribe to your rss feed(s) – this is free and you won’t have to enter any personal details to do this.
Each news reader does this in a slightly different way but in general you need to paste the URL of the feed you want into your reader. You can get this URL either by clicking on the orange rss button on the page you want to subscribe to, or copy-and-paste from the list below: