Pharmafile publications and websites are part of everyday life in the pharmaceutical arena. We can provide tailored advertising and content solutions, covering all aspects of your marketing mix, maximising exposure and ensuring budget optimisation.
Pharmafocus brings the Life Science industry together, as it is even more important than ever for companies to innovate and collaborate in order to drive their growth. Established in 1986, the Pharmafocus brand continues to be one of the best read and respected news portal in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, with a team of dedicated journalists constantly updating the website; pharmafile.com, monthly newspaper Pharmafocus and daily e-newsletters with the latest global news, thoroughly researched analysis, market intelligence and high profile interviews. Covering important issues affecting the industry from the early stages of drug development, clinical trials, manufacturing, market access and global logistics.
First published in 1986, Pharmafile, our bi-annual publication, continues to be the route to collaboration and partnerships from drug development, clinical trials and commercialisation.
Eliot Haynes: email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7724 3456
Pharmafile.com is the online platform for exclusive pharmaceutical news, comment, contacts, services, jobs and events, and is home to Pharmafile and Pharmafocus online.
- Banner advertising – gain targeted exposure through Pharmafile.com
- Thought leadership, white papers, press release posting and other sponsored content opportunities – tell your story and connect with your clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
- E- newsletters – daily and weekly e-newsletters to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Customer-specific emails – Customer-specific e-mails offer you the opportunity to reach our unique pharmaceutical professionals. Each email can be tailored to suit your needs. This type of email marketing provides the perfect way to advertise your latest company brochure, distribute your own company newsletter, promote an event, conduct a survey or increase your brand awareness.
- Webinar – gain thought leadership recognition by delivering a powerful and effective message to your key market and generate high quality sales leads.