Across Health to hold first iD.cast webcast ‘Digital Acceleration in Biopharma’ on 15 October
Across Health is hosting its first iD.cast webcast, titled Digital Acceleration in Biopharma on 15 October.
This ninety-minute webinar online event will commence at 4:30 CET and feature Across Health’s CEO Fonny Schenck and Nexxworks CEO Peter Hinssen, who will both present a 45-minute segment each examining how biopharma companies can turn the challenges of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic into opportunities.
The two sessions will focus on the future of evidence & experience-based customer engagement. Beginning at 16:30 CET, Hinssen will present a session on ‘The “VACINE” for the Never Normal and the Hourglass Model for corporate innovation’ which will discuss how to rethink the role of digital, technology and innovation fundamentally to embrace experimentation under the stress of a pandemic.
At 17:15, Schenck will present the session ‘Two years in two months? Digital acceleration in biopharma’, which will examine biopharma and HCP trends to help players overhaul their infrastructure and operations to supercharge their digital transformation.
The event will close with a 15-minute Q&A session, where viewers can submit their questions to a panel of experts.
Across gives five key reasons to attend:
- Outperform your peers by gaining deep insights on how biopharma companies are reinventing themselves to become stronger
- Meet Peter Hinssen, sought-after thought leader on radical innovation, and discover if your company is the Phoenix in the biopharma world
- Deep dive into key hot-off-the-press biopharma and HCP trends shared by Fonny Schenck, insightful commercial expert with 20+ years’ experience boosting customer engagement within the pharmaceutical industry
- Benefit from key future-oriented/pragmatic do’s & don’ts
- Find answers to your burning questions during the live Q&A session
Register for the event here.
Join Pharmafocus and Within3 for a special webinar event on Thursday, 19 September, for a …
In just over a week, on Wednesday 4 July, Pharmafocus will be collaborating with Healthcare …