Veeva European Commercial & Medical Summit
pharmafile | November 27, 2017 | News story | Business Services, Manufacturing and Production, Medical Communications, Research and Development, Sales and Marketing | biotech, drugs, pharma, pharmaceutical, veeva
The Veeva European Commercial & Medical Summit will begin tomorrow, seeing more than 800 industry leaders convene at the Marriot Auditorium Hotel in Madrid.
The event will see a number of speakers from across the pharmaceutical industry take centre stage, alongside keynote speeches from Amanda Buckley, General Manager of Veeva Systems Europe, and Peter Gassner, Founder and CEO of Veeva Systems.
The event is coordinated to be of value to commercial and medical affairs professionals across the life sciences industry – particularly those individuals within sales, sales/commercial operations, brand management, marketing, medical affairs, regulatory or compliance, data management or IT.
Veeva breaks down what can be gained from the event into five points:
- Become an active member of the Veeva European life sciences community and move the industry forward
- Gain perspective from the greatest life sciences minds – hear from innovative life sciences companies, Veeva experts, and our partners
- Maximise your Veeva investment – discover best practices to get the most out of your Veeva solutions and add further value with Veeva partners
- Hear the Veeva news first – be the first to know about new Veeva announcements
- Interact and have fun – network with your peers, Veeva experts, and our partners in formal and informal settings including an evening gala dinner
Regarding the fourth point, one of the major talking points of the event looks likely to be upon the announcement in late October of Veeva Oncology Link. The software provides centralised insights and intelligence on scientific leaders in oncology, with the consolidation of publications, clinical trials and events in a single location. As part of the previously announced agenda, there will be an opportunity to attend an invitation-only Oncology forum.
The technological pharmaceutical company IMIDEX has been granted clearance from the US Food and Drug …
On 16 August 2023, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officially cleared Artiva Biotherapeutics’ …