Woodley Equipment Exhibiting at Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Europe
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Europe, which is taking place on 29th and 30th November Steigenberger Airport Hotel, Amsterdam.
Woodley is a leading supplier of equipment to the Clinical Trials Industry delivering reliable, quality services and sourcing equipment to protocol specification with options for rental and purchase. Woodley is the partner of choice to many of the largest organisation in Clinical Research and our 27 years experience in the Clinical Trials Industry has given us a unique insight into the Industry.
Please visit us on Stand #2 to find how our range of equipment services can bring simplicity to your next global Clinical Trial.
Woodley will be showcasing a variety of medical and laboratory equipment including: Point of Care Testing, Infusion Systems, Centrifuges and Temperature Monitoring devices.
To arrange to meet with a representative of Woodley Equipment at Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials in Amsterdam or find out more information about any of our products or services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call us on +44 (0)8456 777 001 to speak to one of our Account Managers.
- Immunotherapy: The three major treatments that are changing cancer prognoses
- Takeda discusses the importance of patient-focused market access
- Two-decade-long prostate cancer study finds antiandrogen improves survival
- eyeforpharma Oncology Market Access and Pricing
- Philips and Illumina partner up for integrated genomics oncology solution