CPG Logistics is a specialist supplier of logistics and contract packing services providing tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry for over 20 years. Our core capabilities include:
Warehousing and distribution
CPG's warehouses and distribution networks are designed to seamlessly fit with its clients’ operations. By building flexible systems and IT infrastructure CPG can help where it counts most – in increasing customer satisfaction. It can also improve inventory control and forecasting, ensuring deliveries are on time and in full.
CPG provides a range of services that support semifinished products and are able to rapidly customise stock to meet consumer demand, from healthcare, to cosmetics and optical. Often complex and intricate in nature, the services we provide include:
• Rework and hand assembly
• Inspection and remedial work
• Clinical trials support and packing
• Leaflet change, de-labelling and re-labelling
CPG's extensive production and handling areas operate to the GMP and GDP standards laid down by the MHRA for secondary packaging.
Marketing services and field force support
Understanding modern marketing processes and the role CPG plays within them means it is able to bring a high level of expertise – be it deliveries to sales representatives and customers, response and fulfilment mechanisms or round-the-clock, web-based ordering.
The services provided include mailings, social media, e-marketing, online catalogues, data capture of respondents, code compliant sampling programmes
Global supply chain management
CPG's solutions are successful because they are built around a clear understanding of individual customers’ business requirements and the markets in which they operate.
The company's SAP-managed warehouses, plus a wide range of national and international distribution options, allow CPG to create bespoke solutions for each client.
These help them meet the specific business objectives they have set, underpinned by sophisticated management reporting that gives complete visibility.
• Pack conversions and intended market change rework
• Leaflet change, de-labelling and re-labelling to GMP standards
• Precision hand assembly
• Regulatory compliance
• Dangerous goods
Experience of delivering to the following channels
• Major high-street and grocery retailers
• Mainline wholesalers
• GP surgeries, hospitals and pharmacies
• Eye care specialists
• Veterinary practices
• A materials management and distribution solution for product, printed matter, promotional items and samples
• Extensive experience of complex contract packing, kitting and assembly projects – GMP and non-GMP production
• Clinical trials packing/labelling services and supplies logistics
• High quality global delivery service
• Dedicated account management and customer helpdesk facilities
• Flexible online ordering tools designed specifically for representatives and healthcare professionals
• An in-house team of developers experienced in systems integration using a number of technologies