Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H1 2016 - ref #GB000080
Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H1 2016’, provides an overview of the Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Wet (Neovascular / Exudative) Macular Degeneration pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
You need to agree to the Terms and Conditions before placing your order
Terms and Conditions
GLOBALDATA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Single Copy Report Products
GlobalData Ltd (“Holding Company”), a company registered in England with the company number 05968121 and registered office at John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, EC4Y 0AN, United Kingdom. These terms and conditions and the Order Form comprise the agreement pursuant to which Company provides the Product (defined below) to you ("Agreement"). "We", "us", "our" or “GlobalData” refers to Company. "You" or "your" refers to the person who (or on whose behalf) an Order is placed and includes your legal successors and permitted assigns.
1. Order Forms: Order Forms shall only be binding when accepted by us. You shall not cancel or amend an Order Form unless we have given our prior written consent. We shall assume that any person who places an Order Form on your behalf can bind you legally.
2. Ownership: The legal and beneficial interest in all copyrights, patents, trade marks, service marks, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), database rights, proprietary information rights and all other proprietary rights as may exist anywhere in the world together with applications associated with any such rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") relating to the Product belong to us, the holding company, or our licensors, as the case may be, at all times. You obtain no ownership rights in the Product or any of the Intellectual Property Rights pursuant to or arising out of this Agreement.
3. Grant of License: We grant you a non exclusive, non transferable license to use the products described in the Order Form ("Product"). You warrant that you shall only use the Product for your business purposes in accordance with this agreement and shall not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, license, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the Product (or any part of it) to any person other than in accordance with these terms and conditions. You further warrant that you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations and shall not knowingly use the Product for any improper or unlawful purposes.
4. License: Unless stated otherwise on the Order Form the Product is licensed to you on a single user basis. Only the user named on the Order Form as the customer may use the product as outlined in this agreement. Additional user licenses may be purchased by you at our prevailing standard list prices for single users or by the purchase of a site wide or enterprise wide license. You warrant that you will use appropriate controls to ensure that the license is not breached by you or by other users and agree that any breach may cause us irrepreable harm. You agree we have the right to charge additional fees for unauthorized usage in line with our standard list prices. This clause survives termination of the Agreement.
5. Fees and Payment Terms: Payment is due in full prior to delivery of any product. We shall invoice you for fees payable by you to us under this Agreement ("Fees") upon our acceptance of an Order Form. Unless indicated otherwise on the Order Form you will pay all invoices on receipt of that invoice. We may issue the invoice in print and/or electronic form. Unless expressly provided the fees exclude any sales, use, excise, or other applicable taxes. You will pay or reimburse us for any such taxes for which either party may become held responsible for. A fee for late payment will be assessed equal to the lower of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month and the maximum permitted by law. In addition you agree that all sales are final and that you may not request a refund. We reserve the right, for any reason whatsoever, to withold delivery of the Product to you until payment has been received in full.
6. Warranties: We shall use best endeavors to ensure the Product is provided to you in accordance with any specifications set out in the Order Form and accepted by us. We do not warrant that the Product will meet your requirements or that it will be complete, error free or delivered without interruption. Findings, conclusions and recommendations in the Product are based on information gathered in good faith from both primary and secondary sources, whose accuracy we are not always in a position to guarantee. As such, we can accept no liability whatsoever for actions taken based on any information that may subsequently prove to be incorrect. Except as expressly set out in this Agreement, all express or implied representations, warranties, conditions and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permissible by law. You assume sole responsibility for the selection, suitability and use of the Product and acknowledge that except as stated above we do not provide any additional warranties or guarantees relating to the Product. This clause survives termination of the Agreement.
7. Indemnification. Generally. We and You (“Both Parties”) will, to the extent permitted by law, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party from and against any and all claims, demands, complaints, or actions of third parties (including employees of the parties) arising from or relating to this agreement, including personal injury, death and property damage to the extent caused or arising out of the violation of law, gross negligence, fraud, willful misconduct or breach of this agreement. In the event that both parties are at fault they will indemnify each other in proportion to their relative negligence. In addition we will indemnify, defend and hold harmless, you from and against any and all claims, demands, complaints or actions of third parties (including employees of the parties) arising from or relating to this agreement brought against you alleging that the product infringe any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right. Our obligations under this section are conditioned on you i) Promptly notifying us of any claim, ii) Granting us sole control over the defense and settlement of the action. iii) Reasonably cooperating with us in connection with such action at our expense, iv) Abetting no such claim, demand, complaint or action v) Neither modifying or using the product nor breaching this agreement in a manner for which no infringement would have occurred. If the product becomes or in our opinion is likely to become the subject of such a claim, then in lieu of the indemnity we may, at our expense, i) procure you the right to license using or receiving the product free of any such liability, ii) replace or modify in whole or part the product to make them non-infringing without degradation or iii) refund you a pro-rata portion of the fee.
8. Limitation of liability: Neither party shall be liable under this agreement to the other party for indirect, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages including without limitation loss of goodwill, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise. Our liability in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Agreement shall in respect of any one or more incidents not exceed the total fees received by us from you for the Product in the 12 months prior to the date the incident occurs. This clause shall survive termination of the Agreement.
9. Confidentiality: Neither party shall, except as required to perform our and / or your respective rights and obligations, use, copy, adapt, alter, disclose to any third party or part with possession of any information or data of the other party which is disclosed or otherwise comes into our or your possession directly or indirectly as a result of these Terms and which is of a confidential nature, in writing marked confidential or, if disclosed orally, reduced to writing and marked confidential within 30 days of the date of such disclosure ("Information"). This obligation shall not apply to Information:
a. the receiving party can prove was in its possession at the date it was received or obtained; or
b. the receiving party obtains from some person other than us, you or an Affiliate with good legal title thereto; or
c. comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the receiving party; or
d. is independently developed by or for the receiving party.
10. Solicitation. You agree that for a period of twelve (12) months immediately following the delivery of the products purchased, for any reason, whether with or without cause, you shall not either directly or indirectly solicit, induce, recruit or encourage any of the Company’s employees, who were involved in the sale, marketing, support or production of the product used, to leave their employment, or attempt to solicit, induce, recruit, encourage or take away employees of the Company.
11. Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement insofar as the performance of such obligation is prevented by an event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, earthquake, fire, flood or any other natural disaster, labor dispute, riot, revolution, terrorism, acts of restraint of government or regulatory authorities, failure of computer equipment and failure or delay of sources from which data is obtained.
12. Further Provisions: The Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties relating to the Product and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings whether oral or written relating to the Product. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Order, the Order shall prevail. The Agreement may only be varied in writing signed by an authorized representative of each party. Failure at any time to enforce any of these terms and conditions or to require performance by the other party of any such term or condition shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or affect the right of either party to enforce the same. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any tribunal of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall be carried out as closely as possible according to the original intent. The Agreement does not confer any rights to or on any third party. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
GLOBALDATA TERMS AND CONDITIONS