Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Forecast Report on Pancreatic Cancer in 17 Major Markets - ref #BS000032
Pancreatic cancer is one of the most deadly cancers in the world. Pancreatic cancer is a result of malignant cells forming in the tissue of the pancreas, and typically spreads rapidly with detection usually in the later stages of the disease. The prognosis of pancreatic cancer, especially for later stages, is quite poor and has the lowest survival rate of all cancers.
This report provides the current incidence population for Pancreatic Cancer across 17 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Mexico, Turkey, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, and Russia) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report provides an overview of the stages, locations and histopathology of Pancreatic Cancer tumours. These sub-populations within the main disease are included at a country level across a 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Pancreatic Cancer include:
- Gallbladder enlargement
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Pancreatic Cancer’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Pancreatic Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Identify sub-populations within Pancreatic Cancer which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Pancreatic Cancer patients.
Publisher: Black Swan
Publication date: April 2016
Please download sample document below for table of contents and figures
You need to agree to the Terms and Conditions before placing your order
Terms and Conditions
12. Further Provisions: The Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties relating to the Product and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings whether oral or written relating to the Product. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Order, the Order shall prevail. The Agreement may only be varied in writing signed by an authorized representative of each party. Failure at any time to enforce any of these terms and conditions or to require performance by the other party of any such term or condition shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or affect the right of either party to enforce the same. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any tribunal of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall be carried out as closely as possible according to the original intent. The Agreement does not confer any rights to or on any third party. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.